Pages

New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000 mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for The New iPad

Best Price  New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for "The new iPad" the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) etc
 

New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000 mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for The New iPad 


Avarage Customer Rating :  


Features

  • Enjoy 50 hours movie time for iPhone 4S 4 3G 3Gs and iPod touch (1G to 5G), 110% battery life for ipad 2, 70% battery life for iPad 3 the New iPad 3rd Gen iPad
  • Compatible with Major Smart phones includes iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G, Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC EVO sensation Thunderbolt Nexus, Droid Motorola Razr, LG optimus V, Blackberry Bold curve Torch
  • Ultra reliable Lithium-Ion battery with 11000mAh with 500 times recharge cycles battery life
  • No iPhone/ipad adapter is included, but IMP1000 is compatible with original iPhone/ipad data cable
  • 6 months product warranty from idealpoint
Best Price  New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for "The new iPad" the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) etc
Best Price  New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 11000mAh External Battery Pack and Charger for "The new iPad" the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) etcRead more Details.

Some Customer Reviews for New Trent iCruiser IMP1000

"This works very well with Ipod Touch, Ipod Nano, IPhone 4S & Iphone 3GS. Unfortunately my PSP-3000 does NOT charge with this, nor does my PSP Vita..."

"I have now owned my IMP1000 External Battery pack for going on 3 months now. What led me to want a device like this was constantly fighting to have enough battery for a whole..."

"Aesthetics- looks sharp! When I saw the IMP1000 for the first time I thought "wow this is nice! I can't believe I didn't pay more! Love the gloss black with blue accents..."

"The New Trent iCruiser IMP1000 portable battery has replaced a handful of smaller, less efficient chargers that I used to carry..."

"The New Trent IMP1000 is the first external battery pack that I have owned. I travel a lot for work and always worried about my iPad, cell phone, and other devices not having..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment